Thursday, February 2, 2012

Making Friends Everywhere He Goes

So, Zim is quite the popular little dude. I had him outside to try and go to the bathroom the other day and the secretary for our landlord saw him and we talked for a little bit while she went to her car. Well, then yesterday Fathead and a friend of ours had him outside and the building manager came by. He was quite taken with our little boy and petted him and whatnot. Well, apparently the secretary was quite taken with him too! He told us that she's offered to watch him sometimes in the morning. I think we might take her up on it, since I think that the more time he spends with people about in his house, the better. Either way, though, I'm pretty pleases to see my adorable little puppy getting this much attention. I'm even more pleased by the fact that he's totally cool with it. I know a number of Shibas are not okay with people just coming up to them and not only does Zim not mind, but he'll actively seek it out when he's in the mood.

I'm so glad he's good with people. I just hope we can keep him that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment