Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Wait is Close to Over

So, Pam contacted me today asking if we wanted her to bring the two pups she thinks will stay small enough with her to Nova, MI, where she's headed this weekend, so we could come pick up our pup. Unfortunately, that would add 2 hours to our trip, though, so I declined. It's really probably best for the pup to have a shorter car trip. Possibly nicer to our ears, considering that I've heard stories of pups screaming the whole way home (hoping we'll avoid that one!). Anyway, she also told me which two she thinks will stay small enough. One of the red girls should stay small enough and . . . the black and tan boy with the green collar! As I noted in my last post, I was somewhat taken with that last pup when he crashed in my lap, so I'm thinking we have a winner. I'm so excited! We'll be going and picking him up the weekend after next (the weekend of the 28th and 29th).

Why oh why isn't that town in Michigan closer? I really want my puppy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment