Sunday, January 29, 2012

He's Home!

So, Zim is finally home and so far he's been better than I could have expected. He hates his crate (screams whenever he's in it and the door shuts), but otherwise he's a dream. He's barely mouthed on us and it's never hurt when he does. He's also really great about being handled. He lets me put harnesses on and off just fine with no struggle at all (I need to start treating this because I want him to stay this way). I'm just waiting for him to turn into the terror everyone says he will be! So far, so good.

Anyway, here are some pictures and video of the little tyke now that he's home.




And a video of my baby from when he first got home.


2 comments:

  1. How cute! You look like me when I was a baby! I am Pippa, a black & tan shiba too! You can see me here: http://www.youtube.com/user/newmancyn58/videos
    Good luck in your new home Zim!
    Love,
    Pippa

    ReplyDelete